I’ve given you all the resources to build your very own affiliate website. Even if you have no experience at all in making even a simple website you can now do it all yourself.
Is it a better just pay me to do it for you?
Listen, I’d love it if you made your own affiliate website but sometimes it is easier to just get someone else to do it. If you can afford to invest some money and it saves you hours (weeks or even months) of work then it is a sensible option.
If you really want an affiliate website handed to you then here is what you can do.
Fill out this form and we will get started…
There will be annual renewal costs to maintain web hosting and for renewal of your domain name. I’m happy to take care off this for you and it will cost £80 per year. Alternatively I will hand everything over to you and you can take care of web hosting and domain name registration yourself. The choice is yours.
Wait, I want to know more about how it works.
It is a simple process:
- You pay £1499 and I start researching potential products
- I present four products to you along with research & competition data
- You choose the product you would like an affiliate website for
- I register a domain name and set up web hosting
- I add all content to the website and register with Google and Bing
- I setup an Amazon associates account for the website
- I add all tracked affiliate links to the website
- I complete the website and provide you with a full report
- You check everything is good and I hand over the website to you
All accounts associated with the website such as Google Console, Bing Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, and Amazon will be handed over to you. Also any email accounts used to set up these accounts will be yours.
After I hand everything over to you then you will be in full control of your website.
Oh, and you will be able to maintain and grow your website because:
- I will give you access to the Earn1000 Coaching Program and bonus ebooks
- You have the option to hire me to maintain and grow it
We can discuss this later, there is no point in worrying about this until you have your own affiliate website up and running.